The Intelligent Imaging Lab @ Section Biomedical Imaging
Research at IIL is multifaceted, with MOIN CC as the core imaging platform for preclinical in vivo imaging of the Christian-Albrechts-University and its Medical Faculty, and the Department of Radiology and Neuroradiology with a broad spectrum of clinical imaging infrastructure and competence as home base.
Current AI projects include:
- ARTEMIS, collaborative research project funded by BMBF
- iqCS, funded by the Medical Faculty, CAU
- KI-RAD as part of KI-SIGS, collaborative research project funded by BMWi
- RACOON, as part of NUM, collaborative research project funded by BMBF
- SOFIA, in cooperation with SFCC at UCSF